Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
Father Sean's Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M., or by appointment
The office will generally be closed on Fridays, but Father Sean is available by phone for emergencies.
Please note: The Church will be closed to visitors and outside groups for eight weeks or until we announce otherwise. The staff is in the building and ready answer the phones and emails. Of course, Father Sean and Reverend Bonnie are available via email and cell phone after hours.
Phone: (503) 246-1949
When to Call the St. Barnabas Church Office
- When a member of your family is in the hospital.
- When you learn of a death in the church family.
- When your class, group, or committee plans to meet.
- When your address, phone number, or email address has changed, or to use your “Away” address for mailings of the newsletter.
- When you would like more information or a mailing.
- When you learn of someone who may be interested in church membership.
- When you would like Holy Communion brought to you in your home.
- When you feel we can assist you in any way.
On these dates, the church office will be closed. If a holiday falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the Friday before; if on a Sunday, then on the Monday after.
- New Year’s Day (1/1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President’s Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (7/4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (12/24)
- Christmas Day (12/25)
- Boxing Day (12/26)