Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Father Sean's Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M., or by appointment
The office will generally be closed on Fridays, but Father Sean is available by phone for emergencies.
Please note: While office hours are maintained, it is always good to call ahead to be sure that the individual you want to see is in the office.
Phone: (503) 246-1949
When to Call the St. Barnabas Church Office
- When a member of your family is in the hospital.
- When you learn of a death in the church family.
- When your class, group, or committee plans to meet.
- When your address, phone number, or email address has changed, or to use your “Away” address for mailings of the newsletter.
- When you would like more information or a mailing.
- When you learn of someone who may be interested in church membership.
- When you would like Holy Communion brought to you in your home.
- When you feel we can assist you in any way.
On these dates, the church office will be closed. If a holiday falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the Friday before; if on a Sunday, then on the Monday after.
- New Year’s Day (1/1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President’s Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (7/4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (12/24)
- Christmas Day (12/25)
- Boxing Day (12/26)